Birthing from within NEVADA find your local practitioners here
Virginia Bobro ★Certified Birthing From Within Childbirth Educator & Doula Apertura
Who I am: I’ve been a doula and BFW mentor since 2002, a Certified BFW Childbirth Educator and Doula since 2005, and a trained breastfeeding educator and counselor since 1996. I am also an artist, writer, and mother to three wonderful young adults. Over the past 22 years, I’m honored to have supported over a thousand expectant parents, new parents, and perinatal professionals. My approach to the transformational time surrounding childbirth is to honor the unique experiences, needs, interests, and goals of each parent. As an intensely creative person and a highly skilled facilitator, I provide a range of powerful modalities for learning, connecting, personal growth, and healing. I look forward to hearing from you.
What I offer families in greater Las Vegas, throughout Southern California, and online:
• Personalized and powerful childbirth and parenting preparation (private and group classes)
• Specialty birth classes for VBAC, multiples, high-risk, and cesarean birth
• Birth story and postpartum healing sessions and groups
• Breastfeeding counseling, encouragement, and information
• Rejuvenating mini-retreats for mothers and for couples
• Comprehensive doula services (birth and postpartum)
• Gatherings, ceremonies, and storytelling for pregnancy, birth, parenting, grand-parenting, and birth-work
• Community art circles for self-awareness, growth, and healing
• Trauma-informed approach
• Flexible payment options and sliding scale
• Inclusive model: I especially welcome LGBTQIA+ families and marginalized people looking for respectful, personalized attention.